mandag 22. desember 2008

"Oh fuck" i cried. " The zombies has raped my little girl, and taken her hostage." i watched the others look at me with disbelife in their eyes. I started to cry and banged my self on the head. My friend, Tom, Who i once had a awkward anal sex encounter with, walked up to me and slapped me on the butt. "Get real, and start working!" he yelled. Then i understood. I was in my cubicle at work. No zombies. No daughter. everything is fine.

When i got home, my mother was waiting for me. It was my turn to help her get the tampon in. Everytime i help her, i always manage to rub against her g spot, and you know how she gets then. Suddenly i have to finish her off orally, but when she has never gotten a bikini wax, i cough up a lot of hair balls, but again i collect hair balls, so my collection gets larger almost everyday. i went up to my room, to molest my cat and the kid i found the other day. Just the same old kind of molesting. Putting diffrent things in diffrent holes and sometimes i gag them. Nothing that wasnt done to me, when i grew up. Before i go to bed, i always pray to God.




Well i little story there^^ so, everyone likes? good. Se ya later

Ingen kommentarer: