lørdag 6. desember 2008

Christmas music

As i am writing this, the Christmas music from our stereo are floating around the air and it`s a little annoying, but i manage. I will get my revenge when i get Pia to exercise^^ hahahaha well a little evil laugh there, everything is still good. So i bet you are wondering what you are getting today? Well, you are getting a story, that`s for sure, but what kind, you will discover by yourself, like the first time an eagle gets raped by a chicken. so children, just watch(read)


"Everything is ruined because of you, sassy motherfucker" screamed Johan Gustav III to me, Earl of Jazzenburg. I walked casually to him and smashed his face with a showel, wrapped in a towel. "You know. A towel is the singelmost usefull thing you can own. like now, my showel is free from blood, because of the amazing attributes of the towel." i whisperd in his ear. I smashed his face one more time, whitout the towel, to show the diffrence.

When i later thought back to that day, i felt a knot of regret in my stomach. A had left my towel. My favorit towel.

Well, what to say, i will try to write something more later today, but this is all i have in my at the moment.

Later my amigos^^ use your towel